We Do Laser Surgery At Norgate Animal Hospital in North Vancouver.
Laser Surgery on your Pet
1. Less Swelling
- Does not mechanically traumatize the tissue.
- Seals the lymphatics minimizing edema.
2. Less Pain
- Less trauma to tissue along with laser ability to seal nerve endings as it cuts.
- Result in less post operative discomfort.
3. Less Infection
- Laser beam intensity destroy surface bacteria.
- Also produce sanitary effect.
4. Great Percision and Control
- Laser beam directed with pin point accuracy.
- Speed and depth of tissue tightly controlled.
- Laser beam doesnt mechanically disturb the delicate tissue.